Traveling is food for your soul. It is not only experiences but also makes you happier. No matter whether you’re hiking new terrains or local sampling cuisine, traveling is a great way which helps to take you out of your comfort zone and gives you inspiration. Provided below is a list of 10 trips that you must add to your travel bucket list to get a unique experience. For obtaining great deals at travel packages, you can always go to hotozcoupons and use exclusive discount code.
- Hike Machu Picchu in Peru: Machu Picchu was built in the mid-1400s and was first brought to attention in the year 1911. At the top of the mountains of Machu Picchu sit the ruins of an Inca Citadel. This is a great bucket list trip if you love outdoors. You can opt for a week-long hike. One can also go for a scenic train ride from the town to the base of Machu Picchu.
- The Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta: The hot air balloon festival in New Mexico city tends to attract thousands of guests for an entire week. There are hundreds of balloons that are let free in the sky above Albuquerque. This view is fantastic as it looks picture-perfect. Guests can also opt to ascend on a hot air balloon ride themselves.
- The Wisteria Flower Tunnel: The Wisteria Flower Tunnel lies within the Kawachi Fuji gardens and has hundreds of wisteria plants lined up the tranquil walkway. These flowers bloom each year in early May. The gardens are situated 2 hours outside of Tokyo. It features over 20 acres of flowers that looks entirely like a fairytale.
- Cruise around Europe: Cruise trip is an excellent way to release your stress. It allows you to see multiple locations without giving you any stress. Adding a European cruise to your Bucket list gives you experiences for a lifetime. It offers 7-10 days itineraries, and the cruise takes you around the Greek Isles to Venice, from London to Norway. If you’ve never been to Europe, take a cruise trip to visit all those places.
- The Glastonbury Festival: This festival takes place in Britain in June. Lots of artists come every year to sing at the Glastonbury festival. During this festival, all the attendees have access to five days of music, a unique range of food and drink along with art installations.
- The Yacht Week: The Yacht week is more of a relaxation than a Spring break. It caters to the young and wealthy. If you experience this week, it is one-of-a-kind for a girl’s getaway or a bachelorette party. The entire week includes a private Yacht and a skipper. It also has a pre-planned itinerary for you along with 10-20 other boats. The Yacht Week has its route through Croatia which includes not only floating raft parties but also seaside yoga and a white party in Hvar.
- Stay in an overwater Bungalow: This is something that you should add in your travel bucket list. The overwater bungalows are perched on suits above the beautiful blue waters. It is considered to be one of the most rejuvenating getaways which you can easily find across the world. Places include Belize to Bora Bora. Have an amazing day out above the Lagoon in an overwater bungalow.
- Iceland’s Hot Springs: This destination is amongst the top of every travel Bucket list. Iceland’s blue lagoon gives you the experience of Dipping into a natural hot tub in the middle of volcanic terrain. It not only sounds exciting but a must thing to do in every traveler’s bucket list.
- Attend the Oktoberfest: This fest takes place for three weeks in September in Germany. Thousands of people flock to celebrate one of the world’s largest celebrations. The Oktoberfest includes a massive amount of German beer, amusement rides along with living music. If you ever visit Germany, do not forget to attend this festival.
- Drive Route 66: Being constructed in the 1920s, Route 66 is considered to be one of the first cross country highways in America. It stretches from Chicago to Los Angeles and ends in Santa Monica. One can find roadside diners, quirky attractions and beautiful views of the Midwest Plains along the way of Route 66.
The above list is perfect for wanderlust. Make sure to do your research and visit these places to tick off the places in your travel Bucket list.